Request a quote
Welcome to Folding Doors Manjimup, your Concertina vinyl and timberline folding door supplier
Folding Doors is a leading industry accredited supplier of quality folding, Concertina, Bi-Fold and accordion doors to Manjimup & Queensland. We have over 60 years experience in the Folding Concertina Door industry and are committed to bringing you the highest quality Concertina folding doors, together with reliable service and fast delivery.
Certified Supplier of Australian-made Concertina Folding Doors
Folding Doors are certified suppliers of made-to-measure folding, bi-fold and accordion doors from Australian-owned Concertina Doors. Concertina manufacture a wide range of quality folding doors that can increase space and open up new layout possibilities. Choose from our wide range of folding doors including:
- Concertina Vinylcloth Folding Doors
- Timberline Folding Doors
- Lotus Timberline Acoustic Accordion Doors
- Lotus Sound Proof Accordion Doors
- Concertina Caravan Folding Doors
- Laundry Folding Bi-Fold Doors
- Home Room Dividers
- Commercial Folding Doors
Concertina Folding Walls and Doors are 100% Australian-owned and their products are commonly known as folding doors, bi-fold doors, concertina doors and room dividers. Concertina Folding Doors offer a curved track for more difficult spaces as well as a selection of Vinylcloth, Timberline and Timberline Acoustic Accordion Doors to suit your style, needs and budget.
Transform your Living Space with Folding Doors
Concertina Folding Doors are an attractive and affordable way to increase the functionality of your living or work area and let you divide your room or home into specific sections to suit your needs. Folding Doors can provide advice on the right doors to maximise the flexibility of your space and can provide room dividing and effective soundproofing solutions for:
- Dividing a room
- Bathroom and toilet doors
- Caravans, motor homes and boats
- Laundries doors
- Bedroom ensuite doors
- Home Units alcove laundry doors
- Church Halls
- The Arts
- Company Boardrooms
- Childcare Centres
- Government Housing
- Sound reduction of Media and Home Theatres
- Doors for Government Departments
- Disabled wheelchair access doors
- Domestic folding lift doors
Folding doors are also a great way to block off an area for extra warmth in winter or cooling in summer so that you can save money on your heating and air-conditioning bills all year round.
Easy to Install Folding Doors
Concertina Folding Doors are easy to install, simply follow their DIY installation instructions for Vinylcloth, Timberline and Acoustic Accordion doors. But remember, the team at Folding Doors is on hand so if you feel you need help at any time, just call us on 07 3266 4807 or send us a message here.
Folding Doors – About Us
We provide an extensive line of Concertina folding walls and doors and bi-fold dividers. We also provide fast delivery and reliable customer service just like we have for more than 60 years.
Common Uses of Concertina Folding Doors
Use them as a safe alternatives to glass when dividing your living room, family room, kitchen or dining areas. If you have extra space you want to make into a home office, you can use folding doors to create a private work area.
Commercial uses of folding walls and doors include separation of lobbies and traffic areas from corporate meeting rooms. You also might have a large classroom you need to divide in two for holding simultaneous tutorial sessions.
Your Choices of Flexible Doors
Two primary types include the bi-fold and accordion ones. Some styles allow light and offer
- Acoustic accordion – When you need the most privacy, use this type. It also blocks out more noise than standard dividers and provides flexibility for both small and large spaces. The 12mm panels slide easily on wheeled trolleys and have an automatic hold system and locking latch.
- Timberline doors – They offer you the durability of wood covered with one of several laminate finishes: teak, beech, ash, espresso, mist, cameo, glacier and others. You also have the option of customising your Timberline raw mdf surfaces. Just send us your preferred paint colour, and we will match your hinges with it. These folding dividers have a locking latch and automatic hold system, and the panels are 12mm thick. Order them in sizes up to 3 metres high and up to 110-170mm wide.
- Vinylcloth doors – They come with matching pelmets and hold-back straps. In addition, they glide smoothly and quietly. Use them in your private home, or order them for creating cubicle sections at your work. You can quickly wipe the surface of Vinylcloth doors clean.
Please contact us online for measurements, so we can provide you the correct folding doors. You can also call 07 3266 4807 for assistance.