Request a quote
Welcome to Folding Doors Tweed Heads, your Concertina vinyl and timberline folding door supplier
Folding Doors is a leading industry accredited supplier of quality folding, Concertina, Bi-Fold and accordion doors to Tweed Heads & far North Queensland. We have over 60 years experience in the Folding Concertina Door industry and are committed to bringing you the highest quality Concertina folding doors, together with reliable service and fast delivery.
Certified Supplier of Australian-made Concertina Folding Doors
Folding Doors are certified suppliers of made-to-measure folding, bi-fold and accordion doors from Australian-owned Concertina Doors. Concertina manufacture a wide range of quality folding doors that can increase space and open up new layout possibilities. Choose from our wide range of folding doors including:
- Concertina Vinylcloth Folding Doors
- Timberline Folding Doors
- Lotus Timberline Acoustic Accordion Doors
- Lotus Sound Proof Accordion Doors
- Concertina Caravan Folding Doors
- Laundry Folding Bi-Fold Doors
- Home Room Dividers
- Commercial Folding Doors
Concertina Folding Doors are 100% Australian-owned and their products are commonly known as folding doors, bi-fold doors, concertina doors and room dividers. Concertina Folding Doors offer a curved track for more difficult spaces as well as a selection of Vinylcloth, Timberline and Timberline Acoustic Accordion Doors to suit your style, needs and budget.
Transform your Living Space with Folding Doors
Cocnertina Folding Doors are an attractive and affordable way to increase the functionality of your living or work area and let you divide your room or home into specific sections to suit your needs. Folding Doors can provide advice on the right doors to maximise the flexibility of your space and can provide room dividing and effective soundproofing solutions for:
- Dividing a room
- Bathroom and toilet doors
motor homes andboats
- Laundries doors
- Bedroom ensuite doors
- Home Units alcove laundry doors
- Church Halls
- The Arts
- Company Boardrooms
- Childcare Centres
- Government Housing
- Sound reduction of Media and Home Theatres
- Doors for Government Departments
- Disabled wheelchair access doors
- Domestic folding lift doors
Folding doors are also a great way to block off an area for extra warmth in winter or cooling in summer so that you can save money on your heating and air-conditioning bills all year round.
Easy to Install Folding Doors
Concertina Folding Doors are easy to install, simply follow their DIY installation instructions for Vinylcloth, Timberline and Acoustic Accordion doors. But remember, the team at Folding Doors is on hand so if you feel you need help at any time, just call us on 07 3266 4807 or send us a message here. We proudly service nationwide.
About Us – Your Folding Doors Supplier
We have provided our clients with the best Concertina folding doors available for more than six decades already. If you need advice about what kind of doors would look best in your business or home, you can consult with us to discuss options.
Beautiful Doors that Maximise Use of Space
Our Concertina Australian style limitations only stop with your imagination. Even then, we can assist you
- Timberline finish doors – This type, which are made from a durable wood composite, offer you both strength and aesthetics. Many of them last for years and have the appearance of solid wood. Use them as doorway gates, bedroom or office dividers, or conference rooms separators.
- Vinylcloth doors – Each one has a double track system with matching pelmets and hold-back straps. They help you save energy when you use them to close off spaces you do not use often. In addition, you can wipe them clean. They come in several attractive wood finishes and neutral colors.
- Acoustic Accordion doors – Acoustic accordion doors provide you both a sound barrier plus style. They slide smoothly on matching hinges and aluminum track covers. Common uses include in classrooms and offices, and homes often use them to close of pantries, cleaning supply closets, and personal spaces.
Additional Folding Door Uses
Corporate lobbies separated from advertising agencies or client meeting rooms are two examples. Wide spaces between home kitchen and dining areas are other demonstrations of how to use them. Please contact us to learn more about how we can help you conserve space and energy in your home using Concertina folding doors. Many of them even have locks for extra security.